CATCH THE ACE (AGCO LICENSE #823083) – Royal Canadian Legion #71/Fort Erie Lions Club
Rules of Play for AGCO License #823083
- A standard deck of 52 playing cards placed in identical, opaque envelopes and sealed, shuffled and randomly numbers from one (1) to fifty two (52) to be on public display
- The cost per ticket is 1 for $5, 3 for $10 or 7 for $20.
- Draw to commence on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 7pm, and will continue every Saturday until the Ace of Spades is caught. Only one ticket is drawn each Saturday. Draws will be held at the Royal Canadian Legion #71. Winner does not need to be present. Winner will be contacted by phone.
- The Prize structure for the game is 20% of the evening sales is awarded to the bearer of the winning ticket at each draw, 30% of the evenings sales is allocated to the progressive pot, and 50% of the evening sales is retained by the Fort Erie Lions Club to be deposited into the designated AGCO lottery bank account.
- All winning and non-winning tickets must accompany final report to CGDC Town Hall.
- If the Ace of Spades is not caught, immediately destroy the card selected by the winner of the draw.
- Each draw must be videotaped and submitted to CGDC, Town Hall after each draw.
- Tickets may not be sold to anyone under the age of 18.
- A final report for raffle license # 823083 is due 30 days after the event.